Employent Card Registration: An Employment Exchange is an association that gives business help based on capability and experience.
The Departments of Employment in the different States of India permit jobless instructed youth living in the particular States to pre-register for looming position opportunities happening in various segments of that State.
Employemnt Exchanges have been renamed as “Business Guidance and Promotion Centers” as the attention is currently on professional direction and vocation advising other than enrollment, accommodation, situation, and so on.
Bosses can post their opening with business trades and browse among the enlisted applicants according to their prerequisites. Foundations in the private segment utilizing between 10–24 people are being brought under the domain of the Act-The Employment Exchanges (Compulsory Notification of Vacancies) Act, 1959 with the end goal of accommodation of profits.
This is probably going to bring about a more reasonable gauge of work in the sorted out segment. The business is being commanded to outfit data identifying with the aftereffect of choice against the opening told inside thirty days from the date of choice, to make the enrollment information more judicious.
The meanings of worker and business are being wide based to incorporate provisional work who has worked for over 240 days in a year.
Benefits of Employment Card:
- Job searchers can look for appropriate positions dependent on their capability
- The enrolled activity searchers can check their status hands-on holding up lists on the web.
- The one of a kind Registration Number gave by Employment Exchange can be a reference while going after positions, particularly government occupations.
- At whatever point government opportunities are reported, a rundown of enrolled individuals with reasonable instructive profiles is sent to particular bosses for thought.
Online Registration Process for Employment Card:
- Please visit the State Employment Exchange website for online registration.
- If you are not a registered member, you need to register to create your account.
- Log in to the State Employment exchange website with your credentials.
- Select the district name. In the case of certain states, your native state and district details are also asked for. Hence follow the instructions given in the respective state portal.
- Fill the profile form. On submission of the form, an acknowledgment containing the Registration Number, Registration Date and Name of the Employment Exchange is generated.
- This acknowledgment may be printed and kept for future reference.
- Produce all relevant certificates in support of education, experience, caste, sports, handicapped (issued by Medical Board/CMO), ex-serviceman, widow, freedom fighter and proof of residence, etc. to the Employment Exchange mentioned within 15 days from the date registration. The time limit may vary from state to state.
- Apart from the above documents you need to submit one of the following documents as residence proof :
- Ration Card.
- Voter ID Card.
- Certificate from Municipal Councilor/Sarpanch.
- Proof of job in the State of either of the parents.
- Certificate of Education in the State.
- Letter from a gazetted officer or school head.
- Certificate issued by an MLA/MP.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Finally, Employment Exchange will issue you a registration card-carrying Registration No with the date of renewal of that registration.
Offline Registration Process for Employment Card:
Note: For offline registration, users will have to visit their nearest Employment Exchange with all up-to-date qualification documents and experience certificates.
- Visit the nearest employment exchange office in your area of residence and fill up the required application form.
- Submit attested photocopies of all your up-to-date education and experience-related certificates along with your resume.
- Caste Certificate (optional) and photographs.
- Experience Certificate, if you have
- Produce any one of the following identity documents:
- Voter’s Identity Card
- Ration Card
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- After registration, you will be issued a registration number.