EWS Certificate Delhi: EWS certificate is given to the people having a place with the Economically Weaker Section (EWS) class of the general public. EWS is another booking sub-class under the General classification.
It is a sort of reservation conspire that happened in the year 2019. The EWS bill was affirmed by the President of India on twelfth January 2019. On fourteenth January 2019, Gujarat turned into the principal state to enact this law.
EWS reservation scheme has been acquainted with giving 10% reservation in direct enlistment in common posts and administrations in the Govt. of India to people who have a place with the EWS classification and are not secured under some other reservation plan, for example, SC, ST, and OBC category.
Fundamentally, an EWS certificate is a pay and resource testament gave to the residents having a place with the monetarily more fragile segments of the general public (EWS classification under General class).
EWS certificate is much the same as a pay declaration and ought not to be mistaken for rank authentication. Based on the EWS declaration, an individual can profit from the advantage of reservation of 10% for the EWS section in government occupations and higher instructive organizations the nation over.
To guarantee the advantage of a 10% EWS reservation in any govt. work or confirmation in advanced education, applicants need to basically create the legitimate EWS declaration gave by the skillful authority.
The application form can be gotten to on the web and disconnected from different assigned sources. On the off chance that you are additionally qualified for EWS testament and wish to apply for it, you should realize all the pivotal focuses identified with the issue of EWS declaration.
You can gather all the important data from this post. Here we have shared subtleties, for example, application structure, qualification necessities, legitimacy, significant report, and so on.
|Enacted by||Government of India|
|Name of Law||Economic Weaker Section Bill|
|Issued to||Economical Weaker Section (EWS)|
|Mode of application||Online/offline|
|Validity of certificate||1 year|
The benefit of reservation under EWS can be availed upon the production of an income and asset certificate issued by the respective authority.
- To apply, the applicant has to go to the tahsildar office. Link for contact: link1 and link2
- An application form can be obtained from the office while you visit. The applicant can also download the form through the link provided in our document session.
- Complete the form. Affix the passport size photo. Attach all the required documents and submit it to the respective receiving authority in the office. (Please follow the authority’s advice to complete the process, if any revenue stamp to be affixed – please affix as advised).
- The applicant should provide a mobile number to get SMS alerts about status. Authorities will check for the details and documents. Documents will be cross verified with originals. So, carry originals while applying. If all are in place, this application request will be entered in the respective registry or in the computer for further processing.
- A reference number will be given to the applicant for the application submitted. Keep it safe for future reference.
- Authorities will also mention an approximate date for issuance of the certificate.
- Tahsildar will process the application through his authorities. The internal processing such as verification/Inspection/authenticity of the documents submitted will take place.
- Besides verification of village/area accounts, administrative officers should conduct local enquiry. The revenue inspector and the deputy tahsildar should also conduct a discreet enquiry before recommending the EWS certificate.
- If the results are satisfactory, tahsildar will decide on the issuance of certificate.
- Once the certificate is ready, applicant will be notified to collect the certificate from the office.
- This certificate will have the declaration from the authority undersigned with valid timeline and photo of the applicant.
- On the said date collect the certificate from the respective office where the applicant applied. Applicant has to sign in the registry and receive the certificate.
Note: Soon after issue of the income and asset certificate, all such certificates will be uploaded on the district website.
This certificate is subjected to cancellation if any of the provided document Or information is fabricated in order to get the benefits.
Application form: Form link -please refer to page-7 for the form.
- Income certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Domicile certificate.
- Property certificate.
- Passport size photo.
- Notary authorized self-declaration (to ensure the genuineness of the information furnished by the applicant – can source from the notary office).
- Pan card.
- Bank statement.
- Aadhaar card.
Note: please refer to our wikiprocedure.com and find the respective procedures to obtain income, caste, domicile, pan, aadhaar for the respective state.
Office Locations & Contacts:
New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC Head Office)
Palika Kendra, Parliament Street,
New Delhi-110001, India.
24/7 Helpline (Toll-Free): 1533
Exchange No. PABX: 41501354 – 60
Municipal Corporation of Delhi
Najafgarh Road, Near Jami Masjid,
Najafgarh, New Delhi, Delhi – 110043,India.
Ph : +91 011 2801 8818
- Applicant from the general category.
- Family income below 8 lakhs INR or as per state norms.
- Family-owned agricultural land less than 5 acres.
- Residential flat owned by a family that is less than 1000 sq.ft.
- Residential plot less than 100 sq. Yards and 200 sq. Yards in selected municipalities as per the state norms.
- No fees.
- Stamp charges as advised by authorities if required.
As per the timeline provided on the certificate.
15 days’ time.
If in case this certificate needs to be furnished for a requirement with a short time notice period, then the applicant can request the authorities to avail the certificate a little earlier.