Integrated Certificate: Integrated certificates are official documents given to the individuals who belong to SC (Scheduled Caste), ST(Scheduled Tribes), and OBC (Other Backward Classes). This certificate is given to the individuals as proof of their caste, date of birth, nativity. Using this certificate they can avail of benefits issued by the government such as scholarships in education, reservation in employment, and other schemes.
Integrated certificate not only declares the caste and category of the individuals but also the citizenship and birth proof of individuals. Hence, they can use this certificate as proof of their caste, date of birth, and nativity for education and employment.
Students can find more about certificates; explore the types used for academic purposes, professional purposes, and more.
Since there are many benefits under scholarship plans provided by the many state government for SC, ST, and OBC candidates which can be availed by them. Also, the government of India has kept reservations for other category candidates in many employment sectors. All these benefits can be obtained by the candidates if they integrated certificates.
An integrated certificate is issued by Tahsildar of the region, within 30 days of application. The service charge or application fee to apply for this certificate is very nominal such as Rs. 35.
How to get an Integrated Certificate?
- To get an integrated certificate, candidates have to register themselves through Meeseva Portal.
- Candidates have to first register themselves in the Meeseva Portal and then apply online or offline.
Integrated Certificate Registration Process:
Integrated Certificate can be applied online from Meeseva entry. For this, you need to enroll in Meeseva gateway. Follow the underneath steps to enlist in the Meeseva entrance.
- Visit AP Meeseva
- Snap-on “MeeSeva Online Portal”
- Snap-on “New Registration”
- Enter all the necessary subtleties, for example, wanted login id, secret phrase, affirm secret key, mystery question and your answer and Contact data, for example, email, affirm email, substitute email, and versatile number.
- Click Submit button for enrollment
- After accommodation, One Time Password will be shipped off your versatile number. Enter OTP and Click on Confirm.
- After affirmation, an affirmation email will be shipped off the enrolled email id. If you don’t mind click on enactment connect to initiate your record.
Integrated Certificate Online Application Process:
- Login to AP Meeseva entrance
- Visit the Revenue Department. Go to Revenue Department administrations.
- Select “Coordinated Certificate” under the List of administrations.
- Enter the necessary subtleties.
- Transfer the examined duplicates of the reports referenced in the endorsed design.
- Make the necessary installment by clicking ‘Show Payment’.
- On affirmation, the affirmation receipt will be created alongside the Certificate Delivery Date.
- The application will be handled, and the status will be suggested to the candidate.
- When the Application is affirmed, the resident will get a message like “Your Request for Integrated Certificate has been Accepted Vide Application No: ICXXXXXX Transaction No TAICXXXXXX Please gather your Certificate at MeeSeva-XXXXXXXX”.
- ST Certificate will be dispatched either through messenger to the resident’s location, if the conveyance type is Speed Post, or if the conveyance type is manual, the resident can gather it from the franchisee where he/she applied for the rank endorsement.
Integrated Certificate Offline Application Process:
To apply offline applicant has to follow the below steps:
- Go to the Tehsildar office of your location
- Get the application form and fill in the details
- Submit the form with the required documents
- Pay the application fee
Integrated Certificate Application Status:
To track the application status of the Integrated certificate follows the below steps:
- Go to the MeeSeva portal
- Mention the Transaction number/Application number
- Click on the Go button to get the status.
Documents Required for Integrated Certificate:
The required documents to apply for an Integrated certificate are given below. Applicants should make sure to submit a copy of all these documents, failing which their application may get rejected.
- Copy of Caste Certificate provided to the family members
- Aadhar card/ration card
- Photo Id proof (PAN card, etc.)
- Copy of mark sheet of Class 1 to 10th or Birth Certificate issued by Municipal corporation
- SSC Marks memo/DOB Extract/Transfer Certificate.
Q: What is an integrated certificate?
A: Integrated certificate is issued by the state government to the candidates who belong to SC/ST/OBC categories that mentioned their nativity and date of birth in it. Hence, it can be used to avail benefits of scholarships for education and employment reservation.
Q: Who issues the integrated certificate?
A: Integrated certificate is issued by Tahsildar of the region, within 30 days of application.
Q: How to apply for an integrated certificate?
A: Candidates can apply through the Meeseva portal by registering themselves. Log in with your credentials and fill the application form. Submit the form with required documents and application fees. Applicants can also go to the nearby Tehsildar office to apply for the certificate.
Q: What are the documents required to apply for an integrated certificate?
A: Caste certificate of family, birth certificate, mark sheets of class 1 to 10, Aadhaar card.
Q: What is the fee to apply for an integrated certificate?
A: There would be nominal charges around Rs. 50 that would be applied on the integrated certificate which applicant has to pay while application procedure.