NREGA Job Card List 2022 | MNREGA Job List latest news | नरेगा जॉब कार्ड लिस्ट 2022. The Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India is also known as MNREGA who is responsible for the distribution of Mahatma Gandhi Job cards mostly to the poor families living in rural areas.
NREGA Job Card List 2020 is released by MNREGA, which can be looked at below state-wise. The motto behind launching the NREGA Scheme is to lift up the standard of the people belonging to the rural areas. Check your name in the NREGA job card list, how to check, and a direct link to state wise job card list below.
NREGA Job Card:
Mahatma Gandhi Employment Guarantee Act 2005 previously known as Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act is a tool for the poor people by which they can earn money by doing unskilled labor work. The Government of India had passed the MNREGA Act in 2005.
NREGA Job Card List:
Under this scheme, the government of different states provides an opportunity for poor people to earn money. The NREGA scheme is used to provide unskilled labor work for up to 100 days in the financial year.
The Ministry of Rural Development is responsible to prepare the job card for the poor citizen of all states and can be downloaded or viewed through the official website of MNREGA.
The list of all the people in your region can be checked online in your area/village using NREGA Job Card 2020. The citizen who had their name on the NREGA list can apply for the MNREGA Scheme.
The list of NREGA Job Card for all 29 states and union territories for the last 10 years under the National Rural Employment Scheme can be viewed on the official portal of the MNREGA. We request to please read the full article to clear your doubts regarding NREGA Job Card List 2022.
MNREGA Job Card List Benefits:
- It is easier to check the details related to the NREGA Scheme Job Card through the online portal from anywhere.
- One can easily download the Job Card List by simply checking their name in the MNREGA Job Card List 2020.
- The objective behind the launch of the MNREGA Scheme is to improve the standard and livelihood of the rural society of India, by proving employment for u to 100 days in the field of unskilled labor work.
- Anyone who is meeting the eligibility criteria for the NREGAScheme can apply for labor work.
- The NREGA Job Card List provides information related to the tenure of work received by the person.
- Under the MNREGA, employment is promised to the unskilled worker and would be given under the 5 km range from the worker’s residence, and minimum wages are to be paid.
- If in case the Government is unable to provide the work within 15 days from the date of application, then the Government is liable to pay the employment allowance to the applicant.
History of MNREGA Scheme:
The NREGA Scheme act was presented by the Government under the leadership of P.V Narasimha Rao in 1991, then it was finally accepted in both the parliaments and later implemented in 625 districts of India. Later this scheme had published in the World Development Report 2014 which is used to provide employment opportunities to the poor’s by creating millions of jobs and later on World Bank called it a stellar example of rural development.
Steps To Check NREGA Job Card:
An applicant can able to download the job card list by implementing the below-given steps:
- Need to visit the official website of the MNREGA, the official portal of the scheme is www.nrega.nic.in.
- Under the Transparency & Accountability section of the website of MGNREGA, there is a need to click on the Job Card section.
- Then the next page will get appears consisting of a list of all states and you need to choose the name of a state from the list of all states in which you are currently residing.
- In order to mode further, there is a need to provide information related to the District, Financial Year, Panchayat, and Block. Once all details get filled then need to click on the submit button.
- Then NREGA Job Card List 2022 will get appear on the screen and applicants are requested to check the name given on the job card list.
- All aspirants are advised to check the relevant information related to the time duration of the unskilled labor employment and the pay-scale on which the labor works were offered.