Patta Chitta Online Land Ownership | eservices.tn.gov.in Patta Chitta Portal | TN Patta Chitta Online Status Land Records | Patta Chitta Online Status Tamil Nadu
Certain things that can change the outlook of the country have been designed by our government such as the Digitalization of the land record. Under this article, we will share with our readers the specifications of the Tamil Nadu online land records. You can view your land documents known as Patta Chitta documents. These essential documents are required to digitize your land records in Tamilnadu for the year 2019 and 2020. A step-by-step guide is also provided in this article through which you can apply for the Patta Chitta documents easily.
Tamil Nadu Patta Chitta:
The government is doing wonders since the launch of the term digitalization. Digitalization refers to the process of digitalizing certain important documents related to a certain process in the country. One such document which has been released by the government of Tamilnadu is known as the Patta document. The following information is included in the document such as:-
- Owner name.
- The number of Patta.
- Survey number and subdivision.
- Name of the respective district, taluk, and village.
- Dimensions or area of the land.
- Tax details.
- Whether the land is a Wetland or Dryland.
- Amma Two Wheeler Scheme
Patta Chitta Land Ownership:
The details about land and revenue are displayed to the residents through the Chitta document. Lands are often divided into the following categories:-
- Wetland (nanjai)
- Dryland (punjai).
Documents Required For Patta Chitta Online E-services:
The following documents are required if you are applying for the Patta Chitta documents according to the official website of the Tamil Nadu land records:-
- Sale Deed for verification – You have to submit the original sale deed with the photocopy to the tahsildar or the concerned office.
- Proof of possession- You have to submit identification to prove that your land belongs to you. You can submit the following documents as proof of possession such as-
- Paid Tax Receipt
- Electricity bill.
- Encumbrance certificate.
How To Apply For Patta Chitta Online?
To apply for your Patta Chitta documents via online mode, you can follow the steps given below:-
- First, visit the official website of Tamil Nadu revenue services given here.
- Click on the ‘‘View Patta & FMB/Citta/TSLR Extract” link given on the homepage.
- On the new webpage, select the following-
- Area type (rural/urban)
- Click on ‘’Submit’’ button
- On the next webpage enter the following-
- Survey number
- Sub-division number
- Finally, enter the authentication value
- Click on “submit”
Application Fee For Patta Chitta Online:
If you are applying for the Patta document online through the official website of land records in Tamilnadu State then you have to give in the fees of rupees hundred via online mode.
How To Check Patta Chitta Status?
If you want to check the status of your online Patta document then you have to follow the simple steps which are given below:-
- First, visit the link given here.
- On the webpage, enter the “Application ID” and the “Captcha Values’’
- Finally, click on “Get Status”
The status of your application will be displayed on your screen.
Process To Verify Your Patta Certificate:
If you want to verify your Patta certificate then you must implement the simple steps:-
- First, visit the link given here.
- On the web page, select ‘Verify Patta’.
- Enter the ‘Reference Number’
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
Transfer of Patta Chitta:
If you want to sell your land or you want to sell your property and transfer the Patta Chitta documents, then you can follow these simple steps:-
Submit the application to the tahsildar or the respective concerned authorities of your district or your village.
The applications will be accepted or rejected based on the examination of the concerned authorities and they have the whole right to accept or reject any application.
Procedure To View A Register Extract:
To view, you have to open the official website
- From the homepage go to the “View Patta Copy / A-Register Extract” option
- Click “view A-Register Extract” option
- A new page will open where you have to select district, taluka, village
- Enter survey No. and select subdivision number
- Enter the authentication value shows in the image
- Click submit and the document will appear
- Procedure To Know Your Application Status
- To view, you have to open the official website
- From the homepage go to the “Know your Application status Click Here”
- Click on the link and a new page appears
- Enter application id and captcha value
- Click get status and information will appear