Shramik Card Online Registration: In our country, more than eight million workers are engaged in building and other construction works. This working class is one of the most vulnerable sections of workers in the unorganized sector of India.
Their work is temporary in nature, the relationship between employer and employee is temporary, work hours are uncertain. The basic needs and welfare facilities available to these workers are inadequate. In these works, the danger also lies in life and body parts.
विभाग के मुख्य उद्देश्य | Main objectives of the department:
- To ensure minimum wages, fixed monetary benefits, payment to workers under the law.
- To provide a safe, healthy, and productive work environment and welfare for workers.
- To eradicate child labor and bonded labor, and to ensure their rehabilitation.
- Encourage and promote safe and productive workplaces.
श्रमिक कार्ड के लिए आवश्यक दस्तावेज | List of Required Documents:
- Photograph of Establishment
- Identity Proof
- DIN/PAN Card
- Treasury Challan/Bank Name
- Two photos
- Aadhar Card
- Employment certificate
- Self certificate
- Certificate and bank passbook
UP Shramik Majdur Card Registration Online Application:
- First, type “www.uplabour.gov.in” in Google and press the enter button.
- Now the website of the Uttar Pradesh Labor Department has opened in front of you.
- If you want to see the website in Hindi, then click on the “Hindi” button.
- Now click on the link “Online Registration and Renewal”.
- Now the “Labor Act Management System” website has opened in front of you.
- Now from here, you can select your language.
- If you want to see in Hindi, then choose the ‘Hindi’ language.
- Read the instructions given on the website.
- Membership of the portal has to be obtained for the use of the portal.
- Now if you are a new user, click on the “Register Now” button, then click on New Registration.
- Fill your details in the given form and create a user-id and password.
Who can apply online for Labor Card?
Friends, which people can apply for labor card or labor card, and who can not apply for it, you can do online punctuation for friends labor card, so let’s know which people for this scheme All friends who are 18 to 60 years of age and who have worked as construction workers for 90 days in the last 12 months at the time of punching.
श्रमिक कार्य के अंतर्गत कौन-कौन से कार्य आते है? | What are the tasks covered under labor work?
What are the functions covered under Friends Labor Work? Let us know that the Friends Act, 1996
- According to Section 2D, building or other construction work means buildings, roads, roads, railways, tramways,
- Airports, irrigation, drainage, shore band, nine transport, flood control works, rainwater drainage works, electricity
- Production, transmission, and distribution of water, water-related work (including channels for distribution of water), oil and gas
- Installation related works, electrical lines, wireless radios, televisions, telephones, wires and Overseas Communications
- Media, dams, canals, reservoirs, tunnels, culverts, pipelines, towers, cooling towers, transmission towers
- Has been included in the construction works.
Shramik Card Yojana List 2020 |ऑनलाइन कैसे डाउनलोड करें?
To download the shramik card 2020, first, you need to get the official of your district
- Gotta go to the website.
- For Rajasthan – https://jansoochna.rajasthan.gov.in/index.php/labour-main
- For Madhya Pradesh – http://shramiksewa.mp.gov.in
- For Uttar Pradesh – www.uplabour.gov.in
- For Bihar – http://labour.bih.nic.in
2. After that, a new page will open in front of you, in which you will find the name of your district,
3. Type of area (urban or rural), Panchayat Samiti and Gram Panchayat is to be filled.
4. After that, you have to click on the search option.
श्रमिक कार्ड के फायदे | Benefits of Labour Card:
- Mahatma Gandhi Pension Assistance Scheme
- Worker Critical Illness Assistance Scheme
- Construction Workers Funeral Support Scheme
- Construction Worker’s Death, Disability Assistance and Disability Pension Scheme
- National Health Insurance Scheme
- Toilet Support Scheme
- P. Deen Dayal Upadhyay Chetna Yojana
- Maternity, Infant and Girl Child Support Scheme
- Meritorious Student Scheme
- Sant Ravidas Education Assistance Scheme
- Construction Worker’s Housing Assistance Scheme
- Medical Facility Scheme
- Residential school plan
- Kanya Marriage Assistance Scheme
- Skill Development Technological Upgradation and Certification Scheme
- Solar Energy Assistance Scheme
श्रमिक योजना की आवेदन की स्थिति कैसे देखे? | How to see the status of the application of labor scheme?
Friends, if you have applied in the labor card scheme and you have been in your application for a long time and till now you have not received any notification of it, then friends, we are telling you that how you got the status of your application from your mobile phone / Can know the status
- First of all, visit the Department of Labor website www.uplabour.gov.in
- After this, click on the labor option and select the status of the application of the worker from the dropdown menu below.
- Now you have to fill in your new registration number and click on the Search button
- Here, whatever status/status of your application will be shown in front of you.
- Stay tuned for the latest news updates with desiyojana.in.