MP Shramik Panjiyan Status: The portal has been released by the Integrated Portal Madhya Pradesh Government to ensure registration, management, tracking of workers working in the unorganized sector and the time limit for the benefits of the Chief Minister Janakalyan (Sambal) scheme and schemes run by the only portal for the information of the workers working in the unorganized sector is to get the information of the registered workers through this portal.
Through this portal, the beneficiary list of public welfare schemes being run for the workers working in the unorganized sector can also be viewed. As well as the following types of information you can also get from this portal: –
List Of Newly Registered Shramik:
- Division / District-wise progress
- Local body-wise progress
- Check the status of Shramik Panjiyan
- Check the status of Shramik Panjiyan in Madhya Pradesh Bhawan and other construction workers welfare board
- List of schemes included in Madhya Pradesh Public Welfare Portal
- How to download Madhya Pradesh Shramik Panjiyan (Sambal) Card
- How to get unorganized laborers (laborers) registered?
- And you can get detailed information about various schemes being run and beneficiaries. (MP Sramik Panjiyan Status)
How to know the status of Shramik Panjiyan?
Step 1: – To know the status of Shramik Panjiyan in Madhya Pradesh Jan Kalyan Portal (MP Sramik Panjiyan Status), you have to visit the official website http://www.sambal.mp.gov.in/http://www.sambal.mp.gov. Go to in /. When the portal is opened, scroll down and click on the link to check the registration status of the workers in the Verification / Registration Dashboard section.
Step 2: – After this, a new page will open on your screen, so you enter your nine-digit overall ID and submit it.
Step 3:- As soon as you submit the registration related details will appear on your screen and thus you can see your labor registration online.
If you are having any difficulty in understanding this process, then definitely watch the video below.
If you liked this article, then you must share it with your friends and family too. If you are facing any problem, then you can ask us in the comment box given below.