EWS certificate is given to the people having a place with the Economically Weaker Section (EWS) class of the general public. EWS is another booking sub-class under the General classification.
It is a sort of reservation conspire that happened in the year 2019. The EWS bill was affirmed by the President of India on twelfth January 2019. On fourteenth January 2019, Gujarat turned into the principal state to enact this law.
EWS reservation scheme has been acquainted with giving 10% reservation in direct enlistment in common posts and administrations in the Govt. of India to people who have a place with the EWS classification and are not secured under some other reservation plan, for example, SC, ST, and OBC category.
Fundamentally, an EWS certificate is a pay and resource testament gave to the residents having a place with the monetarily more fragile segments of the general public (EWS classification under General class).
EWS certificate is much the same as a pay declaration and ought not to be mistaken for rank authentication. Based on the EWS declaration, an individual can profit from the advantage of reservation of 10% for the EWS section in government occupations and higher instructive organizations the nation over.
To guarantee the advantage of a 10% EWS reservation in any govt. work or confirmation in advanced education, applicants need to basically create the legitimate EWS declaration gave by the skillful authority.
The application form can be gotten to on the web and disconnected from different assigned sources. On the off chance that you are additionally qualified for EWS testament and wish to apply for it, you should realize all the pivotal focuses identified with the issue of EWS declaration.
You can gather all the important data from this post. Here we have shared subtleties, for example, application structure, qualification necessities, legitimacy, significant report, and so on.
|Enacted by||Government of India|
|Name of Law||Economic Weaker Section Bill|
|Issued to||Economical Weaker Section (EWS)|
|Mode of application||Online/offline|
|Validity of certificate||1 year|
Check who is covered under the EWS category and are eligible to apply for the EWS certificate given below-
- Persons who are not covered under the reservation scheme for SC, ST, and OBC category and the gross income of their family is less than 8 Lakh per annum. (Here family income includes earning from all sources such as agriculture, salary, profession, business, etc.)
- Persons whose families have possession of the following assets (irrespective of family income) will be not categorized under the EWS category-
- 5 acres of agricultural land & above,
- Residential plot of 100 square yards & above in notified municipalities,
- The residential area of 1000 square feet & above,
- Residential plot of 200 square yards & above in areas other than the specified municipalities.
How to fill the EWS Certificate application form?
- The application for the issue of an EWS certificate can be submitted online or offline. It absolutely relies on the state government.
- For online application, you need to visit the official site of the responsible power and select the important connection and continue further according to the gave directions.
- States like Andhra Pradesh give an online office through which residents can without much of a stretch submit application Click Here.
- In the event of offline applications, people need to gather the application structure from the responsible specialists. They can likewise download the application design from the official sites.
- The connection for application structure is additionally shared underneath in this segment. They need to print the application structure and fill all the asked subtleties. They should be cautious while filling the data in the form.
- The data that is needed to be filled in the EWS application form incorporates Name of the state govt., Name of the candidate, name of the dad/spouse, address, budgetary year, position, and authenticated passport-size photo.
Candidates are likewise needed to make an installment of an ostensible application charge. The measure of utilization charge relies upon the position giving the EWS certificate and furthermore on the State Government. It basically implies the application fee won’t be the same in all the states.
EWS Certificate Issuing Authorities:
Income and Asset testament will be given and checked by the different distinguished experts in each state. Nonetheless, the responsible specialists are unique yet the configuration of the application structure has been endorsed by the concerned service of the Government of India which is the same for all the states.
Have a look at the names of all the authorities given below which has been identified for the issue of the certificate-
- District Magistrate (DM) /Additional District Magistrate (ADM) / Collector/ Deputy Commissioner/ Additional Deputy Commissioner/ 1st Class Stipendary/ Magistrate/ Sub-Divisional Magistrate / Executive Magistrate/ Taluka Magistrate/ Extra Assistant Commissioner
- Chief Presidency Magistrate/Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate/ Presidency Magistrate
- Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar
- Sub-Divisional Officer or the area where the applicant or his family normally resides.
EWS Certificate Document Required:
Candidates are needed to encase all the vital reports with the application structure. They should have the following archives and subtleties alongside them at the hour of filling the application structure
- Aadhaar Card
- Id Proof
- Affidavit/Self Declaration
- Land/property documents
- Residential proof/Domicile Certificate
- Passport-sized photograph
Other relevant documents:
The previously mentioned lists of documents vary from state to state according to their principles. Candidates are in this way encouraged to visit the EWS certificate giving power and gather all the significant data.
EWS Application Form Status Check:
There are different states in which EWS applications can be submitted online. The online portal additionally gives them an occasion to follow the application status. They can follow their application status just by utilizing the application number.
It is necessary for all the candidates to hold their application numbers so they can check the application status online.
Validity of EWS Certificate:
Income and resource testaments will be legitimate for a particular time. The validity of the EWS certificate is chosen by the assigned authority of the states.
Nonetheless, the legitimacy of the EWS certificate is commonly one year from the date of the issue. Prior to utilizing the EWS certificate with the end goal of confirmation or enrollment, candidates must check if the pay declaration is valid.
For more data about the legitimacy of the declaration, the individual must contact the responsible authority of the concerned state/UT.
For more information about the validity of the certificate, the person must contact the issuing authority of the concerned state/UT.
Q- What is the full form of EWS?
A- Economically Weaker Section (EWS)
Q- I belong to the OBC category; am I eligible to apply for an EWS certificate?
A- No, you are not eligible as an EWS certificate is only issued to persons who are covered under the 10% reservation only in the general category.
Q- What is the validity of the EWS certificate?
A- EWS certificate is issued for a particular financial year hence the validity of this certificate is expected to be of one year from the date of issue.
Q- What is the processing time for an EWS certificate?
A- The processing time for the issue of an EWS certificate varies from state to state. Generally, it takes a processing time of a maximum of 21 days from the date of submission of the application. To know the exact processing time, you must visit the concerned issuing authority of your state.
Q- How to get an EWS certificate?
A- You can submit it at your tehsildar office or at the designated issuing authority or at the nearest CSC center.