Sarathi Parivahan UP Driving License @sarathi.parivahan.gov.in, Apply online for new learner’s license (LL) / driving license (DL) in India at Sarathi Parivahan website, Check Learner Driving License (DL) Status Online: In this article, we will provide information about the application process for new driving license, necessary documents & learner’s driving license application fee and driving license application fee.
Here we will provide details related to UP Driving License through Sarathi Parivahan which is the official website of the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Here we will provide you the information about viewing your Driving License Application Process and Learner License Status through Sarathi Parivahan official website.
Sarathi Parivahan UP DL Application:
Sarathi Parivahan is the official website for the citizens of Uttar Pradesh launched by the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways through which you can easily apply for an Online Driving License. Some time ago citizens had to go to the Regional Transport Office (RTO) office to complete all these works, but now all the process has been done online.
Now you can apply for a new Driving License, Learner License in UP through online sitting at home. With this, you can also know the status of your driving license. You can check the status of DL online by driving license token number instead of waiting for the DL to arrive by post. Here in this article, we will provide you with all these procedures in a phased manner.
- Aadhar Card
- Pen card
- Residence certificate
- Passport size photo
- Form No. 2 Filled
- Medical Certificate in Form No. 1A
Learner Driving License Application Fee:
- The application fee is currently fixed at Rs 150 / – for all first-class vehicles. Apart from this, the applicant will also have to pay a test fee of Rs 50 / -.
- The current fee for second class vehicles such as motorcycles and LMV cars is fixed at Rs 150 / -. Apart from this, the applicant will have to pay a test fee of Rs. 50 / -.
How to Apply for Learner Driving License on Sarathi Parivahan Official Website?
- You will be able to apply for Learner License on Sarathi Parivahan official website by following the easy steps mentioned below.
- First, visit sarathi.parivahan.gov.in/
- On the homepage of the website, you have to select your district in the given section.
- Now a new page will open in front of you. Here you have to click on the link of “Apply Online” in the given section on the left side.
- After this, a drop-down menu will open in front of you. Here you have to click on “New Learner License” or New Driving License option at your convenience.
- On another page, you will be given instructions regarding the Driving License application through the Sarathi Parivahan official website. Now click on the “Continue” button after reading all the instructions.
- After clicking on the Continue link, you have to share your personal and vehicle information & Date of Birth on the new page.
- You will have to fill the Driving License application fee by filling all the details step by step in the form. After checking all the information you entered, you click on “Submit“.
- Thus, with the end of the process, you have applied for their Driving License.
- You can apply for Driving License after one month from the date of the issue of the Learner License by the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways Department. The application process of the UP Driving License is different from the Learner License application process.
- In this, you have to submit different types of documents and more application fees. You read this article till the end, here we will provide you detailed information about the documents required for the application of Driving License, application fee, and online application process.
- Form No. 4 Filled
- Learner’s license
- Passport size photo
- Driving license issued by training school
- Application fees fixed in the directory
Driving License Application Fee:
The driving license fee for all first-class vehicles is Rs 700 / -. This application fee includes Rs 200 / – grand fee, Rs 200 / – smart card fee and Rs 300 / – test fee.
The application fee for two-wheelers and LMV car applicants is Rs 300 / – more than the first-class vehicles. Therefore, applicants will have to pay a fee of Rs 1000 / -.
UP Driving License Online Application Process @sarathi.parivahan.gov.in/
You will be able to apply for Driving License on the Sarathi Parivahan official website by following the easy steps mentioned below.
You can apply for a Driving License one month after the date of the issue of Learner License.
For this, you can submit your application online or offline.
In case you apply online, you will have to pay the online application fee.
If you apply offline then you have to go to the ARTO office and submit the license application fee.
You can submit a copy of your application and all necessary documents to the ARTO office along with the application fee.
If you have passed the learner license test then you will be sent a Driving License by post at your residence.
Thus, in the end, you will be able to get your Driving License.
In this way, you’re Driving License application process will be completed. You can also check the status of your application online, related information is given in the article below.