Family Membership Certificate AP: Family Membership Certificate is frequently needed with the end goal of a settlement of cases in regard to the expired by the relatives of the perished family. Tahsildar is a skillful position to issue.
These are two types of services:
1.FMC for Government representatives which would profit the resident in getting Pension/Gratuity/Insurance/Provident Fund Compassionate Benefit/All Govt. Advantages.
2.FMC for Social security plans which would profit the resident in getting Apathbandhu Scheme/Chief Minister Relief Fund/Housing/Relief Fund/Exgratia.
How To Apply Online Family Member Certificate Andhra Pradesh?
- Either you can apply for FMC at meeseva counters or apply online.
- Enter the URL Online portal link by using a browser such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome, etc.
- Click Government Forms. In the Government forms page, under Revenue Department, click “Application for Issue of Legal Heirs Certificate/Family Members Certificate”. The application is opened on a separate page.
- Print the application form. Complete the application form, sign, and affix an INR 2 stamp on the form.
- Submit the application in meeseva counter by paying a nominal fee (if required) and do not fail to take the acknowledgment.
- Application form: Form20 Link
- Your identity documents such as Permanent Account Number (PAN), Ration card, Aadhar card
- Ration card, EPIC Card
- Aadhaar card
- Date of birth certificate such as 10th Standard certificate
- Death Certificate (of the deceased)
- Proof of residence such as Voters card, Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill
- Passport size photographs
- A Gazette officer attested and duly signed a bond paper on the proform.
Wife or Husband or Son or Daughter or Mother may apply for family member certificate in a family
- Application Rs.10
- Application Submission and Certificate charges Rs.35 only
The validity period of this certificate has been enhanced to life long as per GO
Documents to Use:
- Please download the form from the following URL: Family member Certificate
- Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
If your application is fair and complete, the processing time will be 30 days.
Office Locations & Contacts:
The Director, ESD (MeeSeva),
D.No:48-9-2/1, Vishnu Nagar, Gunadala,
Vijayawada-520004, Andhra Pradesh-India,
Land Line: 0866-2452771/2772,
Fax No: 08662452765
Email ID: [email protected]
HelpLine No: 18004254440 & 1100
Link for Meeseve centers: Meeseva center link