Har Ghar Tiranga Certificate Download With Name, Registration Link
About Har Ghar Tiranga Certificate
As a part of Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav, the government launched the Har GharTiranga Campaign to commemorate 75 years of Indian independence. The Indian flag should be flown or displayed in houses, and display photos (DPs) for social media accounts should be changed to the Tricolor, according to Prime Minister Narendra Modi. More than 33 lakh selfies with the Tricolour have been uploaded to the internet, and more than 1.3 crore flags have been pinned thus far.
People who raise the flag between August 13 and August 15, 2022, will get a Har Ghar Tiranga Certificate. Government recognition will be given to such patriotic people. The authorities have also created a portal at harghartiranga.com to provide locals with access to all the necessary information on the Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign and its Certificate. You will receive a participation certificate that demonstrates your love for the nation. You can send your photos to harghartiranga.com if you’re taking part in the campaign to be featured on the web. By signing up for the campaign, you can receive the Har Ghar Tiranga Certificate.
Har Ghar Tiranga Certificate Overview
|Certificate About||Har Ghar Tiranga Abhiyan|
|Event Name||Azadi ka Amit Mahotsav|
|Launched by||PM Narendra Modi|
|Celebration dates||13th August to 15th August|
Har Ghar Tiranga
Objective of Har Ghar Tiranga Certificate
As a part of Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav, the government launched the Har Ghar Tiranga Abhiyan to commemorate 75 years of Indian independence. The main goal of the Har GharTiranga Campaign is to help people develop a personal connection to their country’s flag, the Tricolor. According to the Indian government, the National Flag and Indians have a very formal relationship. It is crucial to have a strong sense of patriotism and emotional attachment to anything national. As a result, they began the हर घर तिरंगा Campaign, which runs from August 13 through August 15, 2022, and gives every Indian the opportunity to hoist the National Flag.
They will be able to learn more about Tiranga and get an understanding of the Flag Code of India, 2002. All of the crucial data relating to the campaign is available on the Rashtragaan portal. Following the campaign, the government predicts that the people would undoubtedly feel more attached to and patriotic toward Tiranga.
Registration for Har Ghar Tiranga Certificate
The portal now allows citizens to register themselves online and receive virtual recognition. On the platform for the Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign, individuals can attach a flag and establish a digital presence to indicate that they want to fly a flag between August 13 and August 15, 2022. To register online, adhere to the directions below:
- To see the main website for the campaign, go to harghartiranga.com.
- On the Home page, select Pin a Flag.
- Permit location services to be used by the website.
- Now the application form should show up.
- Enter the name and mobile number of the citizen.
- A citizen should upload their profile picture.
- Then press the Next button.
- The exact position should be adjusted.
- On the map, the Flag will be noted and respected.
After your registration is complete. Its Time to download the Har Ghar Tiranga Certificate.
Be aware of the actions to be taken.
Har Ghar Tiranga Certificate Download
As soon as you register online, you can immediately obtain the certificate from the portal. It is available in the png file format. To download the certificate of accomplishment for successfully pinning a flag while participating in Azadi ka Mahotsav, follow these steps:
You can download the Har Ghar Tiranga Certificate from the internet. Following are the steps:
- Check out the official website at harghartiranga.com.
- Pin a Flag on the portal.
- You can make Adjustments to the location where the city plans to pin the flag.
- After you pin the flag, a notice on the screen confirming that the activity completed will appear.
- The popup will also provide the opportunity to download the Certificate.
- Select “Download Certificate” from the menu.
- The certificate will show on the screen.
- To save the certificate offline as a png image, click Download.
- If you wish to share the certificate , use the Share button.